Sr. Programmer Analyst (VIC002) Analyze, design, and develop software for content acquisition, analysis, processing, and normalization of legal data, using C++ services on Internet Communication Engine (ICE) framework, Pro *C, PL/SQL, XML/XHTML, XSL; Analyze and develop Bloomberg LAW (BLAW) terminal interface using Perl, MQ Series, Oracle 10g; Analyze and maintain proprietary Bloomberg terminal functions such as BBLS, MSG, and CITA using C++, Pro *C, Oracle 10g, and SQL Developer. Must have a Master.s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Information Systems plus skills in Pro *C, XML/XHTML, XSL, Perl, MQ Series, Oracle 10g.
Location: Brooklyn, NY. Submit resume referencing job code VIC002 to HR, Pencom Systems, Inc., 152 Remsen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
Make a move that could be the best career decision of your life! If you are a motivated, hard-working and experienced Recruiter, Pencom Systems Incorporated is looking for you!
New York's leading professional, executive and technical search organization, Pencom Systems helps clients attract and hire top professionals in specialized fields throughout the tri-state area. The Recruiter we seek will be assertive, high-energy individuals who will build their own business while contributing in a team environment. You will be responsible for developing a client and candidate base, identifying the best clients and candidates, and working with them through the entire placement process.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in technical search consulting (at least two years recruiting experience), a college degree and sound knowledge of the financial services industry. Personal and professional integrity, solid computer skills and a goal-oriented, take-charge attitude are a must. Enthusiasm, energy and a personal drive to succeed are absolutely necessary.
- In conjunction with the Vice President, Recruitment Operations, develop operational strategies to ensure that Pencom Systems Incorporated is well-positioned to attract, source, and recruit the best experienced hire talent for client firms in the Financial Services arena;
- Collaborate with business unit heads, senior managers and corporate human resources departments at client firms to assess short- and long-term human capital needs, develop hiring schedule and implement work plans to meet the recruitment needs of specific business areas;
- Develop sourcing strategies to identify qualified experienced hire candidates for open requisitions through various channels including customer-specific and internal proprietary databases, topical financial industry events and functions, direct internet recruitment and other channels;
- Assess skills of expeirenced hire candidates utilizing a variety of qualification methodologies including in-depth behavorial, technical and business knowledge interviews and a variety of client specific testing tools.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities;
- Continually identify and develop pipeline for new business and client generation activities;
- Maintain a sound understanding of Fixed Income and Equity capital markets and Investment Banking specifically, Cash Equities, Treasuries, Corporates, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Asset-Backed Securities, Equity Derivatives, Interest Rate and Credit Derivatives, Risk Management, and Emerging Markets.
- Stay abreast of the most up-to-date developments in the financial technology arena to enable accurate communication between business unit heads, senior managers and candidates;
- Enforce the policies, procedures and standards of excellence of Pencom Systems Incorporated.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance or Technology
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a recruitment capacity
- Solid knowledge of Financial Services industry
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and technical literacy